IN THIS EDITION
- VAIMO AND KLARNA HELP DRIVE MERCHANTS' COMMERCE GROWTH
- VAIMO BLOG: GET ON BOARD THE SSL TRAIN
- JACK DANIEL'S UK WINS BEST GROCERY ECOMMERCE AWARD
- VAIMO'S CLIENT KLICK'S ECOMMERCE JOURNEY
- WE HAVE LAUNCHED: THE LOUNGE CO
- MAGENTO PREPARES RETAILERS FOR PEAK SEASON PERFORMANCE
- IRUK TOP 500 REPORT FOR MOBILE AND CROSS CHANNEL
- DOTMAILER JOINS THE PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL
- EUROPEAN ONLINE FASHION IN 2016
- CUT THROUGH THE NOISE WITH DOTMAILER
VAIMO AND KLARNA IN NEW COLLABORATION
Vaimo and Klarna have united forces to provide a new revolutionary model for merchants who want to achieve continuous eCommerce growth success with help from Vaimo and Klarna. The new model is for a merchant like you:
- if you are looking for long-term partnership working closely with Vaimo, a leading Magento solution provider, and want to receive the full range of commerce services to continuously improve your online presence and reach higher online revenues.
- if you would like to use Klarna payment services to give your customers the simplest buying experience, reduce online fraud, achieve great checkout conversions, and grow globally without risk.
- if you would like to migrate to Magento from another eCommerce platform, or upgrade from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.x, while paying for the cost of upgrade over a set period of time.
- if you are looking to invest into commerce projects without large upfront investments in an eCommerce platform licence and services, and if you would prefer payment over a 3-year-period with a transparent and predictable budget for an eCommerce solution, with no surprises.
Learn more here
GET ON BOARD THE SSL TRAIN
Vaimo encourages our clients, and all retailers, to implement SSL on their web shops, the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. All retailers should care about it, because Google sure does; in fact, Google has established web stores with SSL as the norm. Read more here.
JACK DANIEL'S UK WINS BEST GROCERY ECOMMERCE AWARD
Brown-Forman's Jack Daniel's UK has been honoured with the Best Grocery eCommerce Award at this year's UK eCommerce Awards 2016. The 8th annual event drew over 500 retailers, merchants, agencies, thought leaders, and innovators from across the country. Read about the awards here, and read about our work with Jack Daniel's UK site here.
VAIMO'S CLIENT CLICK'S ECOMMERCE JOURNEY
Vaimo's client, Klick, is one of the largest electronics chain stores in Estonia and was the subject of a recent article in the Estonian online IT business magazine, Äri-IT. The article details Klick's eCommerce journey, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration involved, and the secrets to a successful project. Read the article in English here.
WE HAVE LAUNCHED: THE LOUNGE CO
Vaimo has launched an exciting online solution for The Lounge Co, a new brand from Sofa Brands International that uses a multichannel business model that mixes online shopping and tangibility. Vaimo created a fully responsive, app-like web store for The Lounge Co that lets shoppers easily follow steps to select the type of sofa, followed by the size, fabric, and feet with the Vaimo Product Configurator. Read the story here, and be sure to visit the new The Lounge Co site.
MAGENTO PREPARES RETAILERS FOR THE PEAK SEASON
Magento's webinar in September advised merchants on how to keep their platform functioning well during the busy holiday shopping season. Guest presenter Steven Sheinfield, New Relic’s Senior Manager of Business Development, gave tips on how to avoid issues and highlighted analytics needed to ensure peak performance and keep customers happy. Listen to a recording of the webinar here.
IRUK TOP 500 REPORT FOR MOBILE AND CROSS CHANNEL
The IRUK Top 500 Report for Mobile and Cross Channel provides relevant benchmarks for mobile web performance, mobile app design, and cross channel capability, along with examples of how traders are preparing for the future of mobile and cross channel. The report also includes case studies from retailers who are providing excellent omni-channel customer experiences.
DOTMAILER JOINS THE PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL
Email marketing guru, dotmailer, created a guide comprised of ideas shared by expert digital marketers at Digital Cream London 2016, an event all about customer experiences and digital marketing tactics. Learn how to merge the digital and physical world and offer your customers the best of both using dotmailer's guide.
EUROPEAN ONLINE FASHION IN 2016
Nosto, the leading online personalisation solution, published a benchmark report and recommendations for growth for European online fashion in 2016. The European Online Fashion Report was created using proprietary data that looks at over 241 million visits from retailers in Europe and core KPIs, such as revenue, traffic, conversion rates, average basket size, average order value, and bounce rate.
CUT THROUGH THE NOISE WITH DOTMAILER
The email marketing experts over at dotmailer released a cheat sheet for the holidays, with 7 Black Friday email marketing tips to knock out pre-holiday sales. Work your way through the noise and amp up your marketing tactics with dotmailer's guide here.